Sunday, June 16, 2019

Mutual Venture

Hello there, I got your contact from an online directory and I
have a proposition that may be of interest to you. I have a
friend whose father is a former minister in the South African
government. During the period when her father was a minister, her
dad used his office to amass lots of wealth through kickbacks
from oil and aviation contracts. He is currently facing problems
with the current administration and all his assets have been
seized locally. He has also been restricted from traveling
abroad.

Fortunately for him, he has a high value asset in Europe that has
not been seized yet and he wants this asset moved and secured
ASAP. He prefers for it to be invested into projects that can
yield high returns. His daughter (who is my friend) has asked me
to help her look for a reputable businessman who can accommodate
and invest this fund discretely on behalf of the family. I am
contacting you on the basis that you would be willing to help us.
Of course you will also be generously rewarded for your efforts
so it will be definitely worthy of your time. Please let me know
if you are interested so that I can give you more details.

Regard,

Dennis Balogun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment