Sunday, March 3, 2013

Why did he dump(ed) you when all you ever did was . .

blogsome.com

Boy: I broke up with her.

His Bestfriend: What happened?

Boy: She's just too much for me.

His Bestfriend: What makes you say that? What did she do wrong?

Boy: Well, for one.. She only cared about her appearance. Always had
to look good, always took forever to get dressed! So insecure!

His Bestfriend: So, you broke her heart because she wanted to keep
your eyes locked on her? She wanted you to see that you have the
prettiest girl under your sleeve and not think otherwise? I see..

Boy: Oh.. Well.. She'd often call me or text me asking where I am, who
I'm with, telling me not to smoke, not to drink. She's so clingy!

His Bestfriend: So, you broke her heart because she cares about your
well-being? Because she cares about you a lot? And her greatest fear
is losing you. I see..

Boy: But.. Uhh.. Well, she'd always cry when I say something slightly
mean. She can't handle anything. She's a crybaby!

His Bestfriend: So, you broke her heart because she has feelings? And
because she just wanted to hear you say you love her? I see..

Boy: I.. Well! You know, she'd get jealous easily. I could barely talk
to other girls! She's so annoying! I had to hide it from her so she
wouldn't bitch about it.

His Bestfriend: So, you broke her heart because she just wanted you to
commit to her? She thought you were faithful, but you lied so she
could find out later and hurt even more? She just wanted the guy she
loves the most to love only her. I see..

Boy: Well, she..

His Bestfriend: You broke up with her because she's good for you? She
just wanted the best for you. She's broken now because you were
selfish. Are you proud?

Boy: I broke her heart..
Because I couldn't see what was happening..
What happened to me?

His Bestfriend: You lost the girl that loved you like no one else
could. You see? You didn't want her when all she ever wanted was you.
THAT'S what happened.

*how unethical of me. .
Credits goes to a member of PD* :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment